A Shout-out for the ‘American Humanist Humorist’ blog. If you’ve not seen this blog it’s been a nice blog to visit so far as a new reader there – and the latest post requests feedback toward changes and improvements to blog style etc. So if that’s your thing, zing over and give it a whirl…
Hello loyal readers,
Just a courtesy heads-up here.
For the next month or so I will be working with a marketing consultant in order to:
- improve the quality of this site,
- re-calibrate its overall purpose
- re-identify its intended audience and (once all THAT is done)
- discover more ways to increase the flow of its traffic.
In the meantime, please read, re-read and share any and all of the seventy-four articles that are already part of this site.
Also, please leave any comments / feedback / complaints you have about the American Humanist Humorist in the comments section below this notice. Now would be an incredibly helpful time to voice any thoughts – positive or critical – you have about this site.
- Insert (more or less) videos, gifs and pics.
- ‘Love the subject diversity of the articles’ or ‘make up your mind – is this site about politics, family…
View original post 77 more words